Marc currently has a few openings available for new clients. He primarily works with individuals, couples, and sex therapy clients. He has a very successful track record of helping clients heal from past traumas, reconnect in their relationships, and resolve sex related challenges, such as Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and sexual desire discrepancies.
Marc has extensive relationship counseling training, including Imago Relationship Therapy. He is also working on his Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, concurrently with a PhD in Sex Therapy. He has been a practicing hypnotherapist for over a decade and has pioneered an innovative approach for creating deep transformation in record time. You can book a free consultation with Marc by texting him directly.
LGBTQ & Poly Friendly
Marc enjoys working with individuals and couples in every combination: LGBTQIA+, poly, thrupples, and traditional couples. He creates a safe environment to help people of all orientations feel respected and helped along their journey. The only thing he asks of his clients is to be open to their own vulnerability and be ready to take some leaps of faith. Clients that choose to work with Marc are stepping boldly into their own hero’s journey. It’s not for the faint of heart, but he will help you get comfortable quickly.
Who He Can Help
Marc enjoys helping clients work through issues that are causing them to feel off or not themselves, such as:
- Anxiety and depression (including severe),
- Past trauma and physical, emotional, and sexual assaults,
- Relationship challenges (chronic fighting),
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Desire discrepancies in intimate relationships,
- Couples that feel disconnected,
- Sexual incompatibilities,
- A loss or decrease of intimacy,
- Sexual complications,
- Religious issues regarding sexuality and identity,
- Death, grief, and loss,
- Identity and relationship conflicts stemming from personal and/or cultural differences,
- Other gender and identity issues.
The Geronimo Method
Marc is the founder of the Geronimo Method for healing and transformation. The Geronimo Method helps people experience transformational breakthroughs in their underlying psychology, removing blind spots, releasing stuck emotions, and opening the door to an overall expansion of consciousness.
Marc’s approach is to help people become free of their emotional reactions (especially recurring upsets) and break free from the grip of their past wounds. He also works to help identify conditioning and beliefs that his clients have inherited from their families which are NOT consistent with their own core nature.
The common thread that weaves together Marc’s work is the concept of core authenticity. He believes that the more true to ourselves we become, without the old wounds, conditioning, and societal pressures (such as needing to be seen as a nice guy/girl or needing approval from others) then the more whole and joyful we become in everyday life. Once all of that is stripped away, we are much more authentic and we’re willing to be more vulnerable and share a deeper version of ourselves with everyone around us.
Credentials and Training
Marc has been a practicing hypnotherapist for over a decade and is pursuing his Master’s degree in Marriage and Family therapy and a PhD in Sex Therapy concurrently. Additionally, he has always had an uncanny ability to help people heal and grow. He uses cutting edge psychological tools and a deep connection to the mystical to open the door to transformation.
Specifically, he uses a process of emotion and event reprocessing, the Geronimo Method, which incorporates elements of EMDR, Hypnosis, and shamanic intuitive insights. He combines these tools to find the root cause of his client’s unwanted challenges and help them resolve lifelong troubling patterns.
Here are a few of his trainings and credentials:
- Imago Relationship Therapy (for couples counseling)
- Advanced Human Sexuality and Sex therapy
- Master Practitioner of Gestalt based Hypnotherapy (for deeper work)
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming – by the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. (NLP)
- Time Line Therapy Practitioner (for past wounds and betrayals)
- Experiential and Emotional Reprocessing (to reprocess past traumatic events and harvest insights)
- Graduate Intern: MA in Counseling with emphasis on Marriage and Family Therapy
In addition to Marc’s background in hypnotherapy and his current MA/PhD work in couples and sex therapy, he holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), a BA in Psychology, and is a former United States Marine.
Marc was inspired by his first experience seeing a psychologist in high school. Since then he has personally used mentors, therapists, and professional coaches to help him continually improve his relationships, finances, parenting skills, and businesses. He strongly believes that with a little help and some great psychological tools, anything that happens to us can be healed and will ultimately make us stronger.